Working closely with the Director of Development and the North Coast Rep team, the Events & Donor Relations Manager works diligently to keep all fundraising and donor relations activities seamlessly moving forward and on track.
- – Organized with meticulous attention to detail
- – Must be a team player with a flexible attitude, the ability to multi-task, with a strong work ethic
- – Must be calm under pressure
- – Must be comfortable managing staff and volunteers
- – Exceptional communication skills
- – Can work with budgets and goals
- – Competency with Google and Microsoft Suites
- – We use Theatre Manager for our ticketing and donor management, so experience using is a plus, but a willingness to learn is a must
- – Graphics experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a bonus
- – Must love theatre and value its importance in our community
- – Must be comfortable on the phone and enjoy speaking with donors
- – Available to work on weekends and evenings, as needed
- – Must fit into the culture and community at North Coast Rep, which includes staff, volunteers, board members, patrons, and donors
Our gala is our largest fundraiser of the year raising money for North Coast Rep’s artistic and educational endeavors. It is an elegant, fun event that attracts approximately 300 guests for an evening of entertainment, delicious food, and silent/live auctions.
- • Work with the Gala Chairs & Committee to execute their vision
- • Coordinate venue, vendors, volunteers, and staff.
- • Scheduling and timelines
- • Track, collect information, and cc payments for patrons and attendees.
- • Oversee event set-up & breakdown
- • Patron & donation request letters
- • Gala clean-up, collecting money, making sure auction items are received.
- • Follow-up/thank you to Artist’s Advocates and auction donors
Gala Patron Party
- • Invitations
- • Secure venue, catering, valet, etc. as needed
Director’s Circle Opening Nights
- • Create and send invitations
- • Secure vendors and volunteers
- • Set-up/tear down
Donor Appreciation Party
- • Secure venue, catering, volunteers, entertainment, etc.
- • Organize set-up/breakdown
Board Holiday Party
Support North Coast Repertory Theatre’s Auxiliary Groups, Legacy Circle, Special Fundraising Activities, etc.
- • ‘Thank you’ phone calls to donors
- • New Donor tracking
- • Encore Society mailings and update Theatre Manager (Jan & June)
- • Donor prospecting
- • Develop relationships with our donor base
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Denise Young, Development Director
(858) 481-2155 ext. 210
About North Coast Rep
We are North County San Diego leading professional theatre. It’s our directive to create a platform where artists and audiences thrive through the intimacy of live theatre, recognizing the power of theatre to challenge complacency, revitalize the imagination, nurture the unexpected and embrace the variety and diversity in our lives.