More Ways to Give
Call (858) 481-2155 ext. 211
If you wish to support North Coast Rep by check, please make checks payable to North Coast Repertory Theatre and mail to: North Coast Repertory Theatre c/o Development Department, 987 Lomas Santa Fe
Suite D, Solana Beach, CA 92075
North Coast Rep accepts gifts made via donor-advised funds (DAFs).
North Coast Rep gratefully accepts gifts made via stock transfer. Giving appreciated stock returns several benefits to donors. The gift amount is the value of the stock on the date it is given, not the purchase amount. Additionally, no tax is due on the capitol gains.
To transfer stock electronically to North Coast Rep, please provide your transferring brokerage with North Coast Rep’s brokerage information:
61 Pershing Plaza
Jersey City, NY 07399
- DTC Clearing Number: #0443
- For the Benefit of: North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Account Number: 5HQ705020
- Memo: By order of (Donor Name)
Donating directly from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is an easy and efficient way to give to North Coast Repertory Theatre, our community, and the productions you love.
If you are 70½ years of age or older you can make a transfer directly from your IRA to North Coast Rep without realizing any taxable income. If you are age 72 or older, this charitable transfer can also satisfy your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
IRA Gift Rules and Requirements
- With the passage of the SECURE Act, as of January 1, 2020, the age at which individuals must begin taking Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) from their retirement savings has risen from 70½ to 72
- You may still make a gift from your IRA if you are 70½ years of age on the date of the gift
- You may contribute up to $100,000 per year as an individual
- Funds must be transferred directly from your IRA
- You do not realize any taxable income on the transfer and cannot claim an income tax deduction for the gift
- If you are 70½ years of age or older (but under age 72), any qualifying charitable deductions, while excluded from taxable income, may be included in calculating your future requirement minimum distribution
- No goods or services may be received for your donation
Please consult your financial advisor for guidance about how making an IRA charitable rollover gift affects your specific situation.
Easy Process | Free Towing | Tax Benefits
Donate your unwanted vehicle to North Coast Repertory Theatre by simply completing the form below, and we’ll reach out to you to arrange the pick-up of your vehicle donation, at no cost to you. Click here for more information >>
We accept all types of vehicles:
Double your impact! Many employers are committed to furthering philanthropic reach by offering matching gift programs for employees and retirees. Please contact your companies HR Department to submit for matching funds or to learn more.
Become a sustaining giver by choosing an amount that works for you each month.
Learn more on our Monthly Giving page.
Planned giving supports great theatre for our community by making a meaningful gift that will have a lasting impact.
Learn more about our Legacy Circle.
Honor or memorialize a family member or friend with a passion for theater by making a gift in their name to North Coast Rep. Gifts and recipients receive special recognition in our production brochures and other appropriate placements.
As a non-profit organization, North Coast Rep often must rely on its partnership with many businesses to help us achieve our goal of presenting high-quality theatre at an affordable price.
We are especially seeking items that can be used towards our auction annual Spotlight Gala.